Condensing KT 48-150 kW – Main benefits
• Possibility of preparing hot water in an external tank
• Condensing stainless steel heat exchanger
• Possibility of cascade connection
• Thermoacoustic insulation
• Integrated combustion analysis
• Elegant design and easy operation
• Mixer with pneumatic modulation up to 1:10
• Special burner – flame stability even at low power levels
• High efficiency according to 92/42 EEC ****
• Gas savings up to 40%
• High-efficiency modulating pump
• Brass hydraulic group
• Multifunction control system: more than 40 configurable parameters
• Microprocessor controlled electronics
• Safe and easy to use thanks to integrated protection functions
• Low NOx emissions (class 5)
Modulation 1:10 and gas savings of up to 40%
The stainless steel condensing heat exchanger enables significant latent heat recovery thus increasing energy efficiency and reducing gas consumption by up to 40%. The innovative mixer provides a wide range of modulation up to a ratio of 1:10, the maximum heat input of the boiler can be adjusted according to the current requirements of the heating system.
High efficiency modulation pump
Condensing KT boilers are equipped with a fully electronic modulating pump which optimizes the output according to the heat demand in the system and thus significantly increases the efficiency of the thermal module and achieves up to 50% energy savings.
- Zníženie spotreby plynu
- Nižšie emisie CO2
- Kratší čas na inštaláciu a nastavenie kotla
- Pomer modulácie 1:10
- Dokonalé spaľovanie
- Predĺženie životnosti kotla
- Zníženie počtu cyklov vypnutia / zapnutia
- Možnosť použiť kotol pre viaceré druhy plynu (G20 zemný plyn alebo G31 propán, zmenu a nastavenie paliva musí vykonať servisný technik ATTACK)
Possibility to install more boilers in a cascade
Condensing KT boilers are designed to allow cascade connection of up to 4 boilers. To connect to the cascade it is necessary to use the cascade controller which is supplied as an accessory. The cascade controller intelligently controls the connected boilers and provides complete control over the connected system.
To increase the service life we have integrated a function into the boiler that will prevent damage to your condensing boiler due to adverse freezing weather. If you leave the boiler connected to gas and electricity, it will take care of everything for you. If the temperature drops below 6 °C, the burner ignites itself and the pump switches on automatically.
Protection against bacteria
We have incorporated a special Anti-Legionella function into the condensing boiler thanks to which you do not have to be afraid of the multiplying bacteria that like hot water. One of them is Legionella which is suitable for a water temperature of 25 – 55 °C. The bacterium is destroyed by heating the water to more than 60 °C. The Anti-Legionella function will take care of heating the water in the DHW tank to 65 °C at least once a week for you regardless of your thermostat settings.
Protection against pump blockage
During long-term inactivity dirt can settle in the pump which could lead to its blockage.Therefore we have added a function to the boiler that ensures the cleanliness of the pump and if the pump is idle for 24 hours the boiler will automatically turn it on for about 5 seconds to clean it.
If you want to save even more with a condensing boiler and want to move the comfort bar even higher you can use an equithermal regulator * that allows you to do so. The controller will adjust the temperature according to the outdoor temperature. The temperature will automatically adapt to changes at home and outside temperature. This method of regulation can make more efficient use of the boiler’s output and at the same time save you money on operation. In addition, you get more comfort because the controller will take care of everything for you. However if you want even more convenience it will be provided with additional control with two-way OpenTherm communication.
* equithermal regulator is not part of the boiler delivery.
OpenTherm control (optional accessory)
The boiler enables to connect OpenTherm control which can not only turn on the boiler but also to find out the difference between the actual room temperature and the set value. It enables modulation of the boiler output according to the thermal needs of the system. OpenTherm regulation guarantees lower consumption, more stable temperature and greater comfort for the user.