Condensing KT – Main benefits
• Energy class for heating A
• Possibility of preparing hot water in an external storage tank
• Condensing stainless steel heat exchanger with extra wide water channels
• Compact and elegant design
• Easy operation with long life with up to 106% efficiency
• High modulation ratio 1:10
• High efficiency and gas savings
• Intelligent adaptive gas valve
• Brass hydraulic group
• ICS (Intelligent Combustion System) guarantees perfect combustion in all conditions
• Safe and easy to use thanks to integrated protection functions
• Backlit LCD display with self-diagnostics and simple operation
• 6 NOx class
New stainless steel heat exchanger
The Condensing KT boiler is equipped with a stainless steel heat exchanger equipped with extra wide channels where the inner part has increased up to four times compared to the commonly used exchanger. Thanks to the new exchanger, better thermal efficiency and better resistance to deposits is achieved which makes Condensing KT also ideal when replacing the boiler in an existing heating system.
ISC intelligent combustion system
The Condensing KT condensing boiler is equipped with an Intelligent Combustion System. The only boiler on the market that sets its own parameters according to current conditions using an intelligent combustion system. The intelligent combustion system controls combustion and adjusts values such as gas flow to always achieve the correct air / gas ratio ensuring:
• Lower CO2 emissions
• Shorter time for installation and adjustment of the boiler
• Modulation ratio 1:10
• Perfect combustion
• Extension of boiler life
• Reduction of the number of on / off cycles
• Possibility to use the boiler for several types of gas (G20 natural gas or G31 propane, change and setting of fuel must be performed by ATTACK service technician)
Quality and efficiency
In the production of boilers we used brass components of the hydraulic assembly which ensures maximum reliability of the product. The new brass hydraulic group is equipped with:
• High-efficiency pump
• Three-way valve
• Flow regulator with filter
• Drain valve
• DHW temperature sensor
To increase the service life we have integrated a function into the boiler that will prevent damage to your condensing boiler due to adverse freezing weather. If you leave the boiler connected to gas and electricity it will take care of everything for you. If the temperature drops below 6 °C the burner ignites itself and the pump switches on automatically.
Protection against bacteria
We have incorporated a special Anti-Legionella function into the condensing boiler thanks to which you do not have to be afraid of the multiplying bacteria that like hot water. One of them is Legionella which is suitable for a water temperature of 25 – 55 ° C. The bacterium is destroyed by heating the water to more than 60 ° C. The Anti-Legionella function will take care of heating the water in the DHW tank to 65 ° C at least once a week for you regardless of your thermostat settings.
If you want to save even more with a condensing boiler and want to move the comfort bar even higher you can use an equithermal regulator * that allows you to do so. The controller will adjust the temperature according to the outdoor temperature.The temperature will automatically adapt to changes at home and outside temperature. This method of regulation can make more efficient use of the boiler’s output and at the same time save you money on operation.In addition, you get more comfort because the controller will take care of everything for you. However if you want even more convenience it will be provided with additional control with two-way OpenTherm communication.
* equithermal regulator is not part of the boiler delivery.
OpenTherm control (optional accessory)
The boiler enables to connect OpenTherm control which can not only turn on the boiler but also to find out the difference between the actual room temperature and the set value. It enables modulation of the boiler output according to the thermal needs of the system. OpenTherm regulation guarantees lower consumption, more stable temperature and greater comfort for the user.